ThinkPlace works with people to create vibrant communities, strong economies, sustainable environments and trusted institutions.
We push beyond what is acceptable to do what is good.
OUR RESEARCH AND WORK...
- has a positive impact
- is ethical in intent and execution,
- contributes to a public good outcome
- gives back to the “researched” by making their voice present at the decision-making table.
When exploring a problem through research we make sure to avoid biases, ensure no harm comes to participants, and use the insights we generate as an ethical foundation for positive impact - Global Chief Ethicist, Dr Ben Evans
WE DO NOT TOLERATE...
- corruption in any of its forms
- the exploitation of people experiencing vulnerability
- the maltreatment of children
CO-DESIGNING WITH INDIGENOUS PEOPLES
We respect the special rights of Indigenous peoples around the world and believe that they have a unique, powerful perspective that should be harnessed in the design of societal systems. We respectfully seek opportunities to collaborate with Indigenous communities, working to ensure these crucial voices have presence and influence at the design table.