Named One of the World’s Leading Figures in Behavioural Science by Insights Success Magazine, Dr. Kerstin Oberprieler is a thought leader in nudging behaviour and gamification. She loves working with teams and organisations to apply behavioural science to deliver engaging, innovative and impactful solutions and has worked with governments, private business, not-for-profits, schools and multinational companies.
Some of Kerstin's recent work includes:
- Working with Amazon in the US to gamify staff development through gamification software
- Working with Defence's Air and Space Power Centre to develop a card game that teaches strategic thinking, which has been launched and played by the Chief of Airforce
Working with the WWF Luc Hoffman Institute to research and explore using gamification for nature conservation (https://luchoffmanninstitute.org/exploring-the-potential-of-gamification-to-finance-nature-conservation-a-new-report/)
Kerstin has a PhD in gamification, design and workplace ecosystems
Kerstin has given a TED talk, and given presentatioons all over Australia, USA, Germany, Singapore and Hong Kong.
She's also achieved a range of awards for her work:
- Most Outstanding Gamification Specialist Australia 2021
- Top 10 finalist in Microsoft Startup Pitch Perfect competition 2021
- NYX Gold Winner for Best Educational Game 2021
- Top 3 Game Developer Awards by AGDA 2020
- Top 10 Finalist in Women in Tech Startups 2019
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Women in Business 2018
- Stevie Awards Startup of the Year 2018