Collaboration for positive change
Inclusive Co-design & Engagement
We understand the art of convening people for purpose and outcomes, knowing a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach cannot serve the diverse needs of those who experience complex problems.
We co-design engagement models that work for communities and organizations who want to create lasting, inclusive impact. We have experience working with government ministers, CEOs, Boards, executives, taskforces, frontline staff and citizens with complex needs and rich cultural backgrounds.
We'll help you navigate difference, building strong alignment, agreement and shared investment in a positive outcome.
Here's how we do it...
CO-DESIGN FRAMEWORKS AND STRATEGY
- Frameworks to deliver genuine stakeholder engagement
- Ecosystem mapping
- Co-Design strategies for new policy and transformation
ENGAGEMENT METHODS AND PROGRAMS
- Engagement method matrix
- Engagement protocol design
- Engagement communication design
FACILITATION AND DELIVERY
- Facilitation of events and engagement programs
- Development of engagement communication products
- Engagement program reviews
CO-DESIGN EQUITY AND INCLUSION
- Co-design capacity building with first nations people, indigenous and culturally diverse groups