DRIVING LARGE-SCALE CHANGE FOR IMPACT
Scaled systemic change
Scaled systemic change starts with a shared vision for change, and then assembling partners who bring different assets to pursue it.
These might include financial reserves, methodologies, subject knowledge, geographic knowledge, political influence, business influence, networks of people or supply chains.
ThinkPlace brings together these voices in a constructive dialogue. We ensure that deep human insights are combined with other ways of understanding so that change works for the individual and the collective.
This approach delivers positive sustainable impact, working with existing cultures, habits and business practices to achieve scale.
Here's how we do it...
SYSTEMIC CHANGE STRATEGY
- Developing shared vision
- Identifying and assembling partners
- Exploring the system and identifying dynamics
- Deep ethnography to understand lived experience
- Complex sensemaking & insight generation
FUTURING AND IDEATION
- Scenario planning
- Generating concepts for prototyping
PROTOTYPING AND SCALING
- Testing prototypes in real world situations
- Identifying unintended consequences
- Change Roadmaps for adoption at scale
- Scaling up